dw + text posts (2/?)
Question with 1 note
flightsofgrace said: 14, 32, 45!
14. Who do you think you would get along with the most?
I feel like I’d get along with pre-Tardis Rose, mostly because we’re in similar positions of not really having a plan for the future. I mean, I did go to college, but I don’t really know what to do with my degree, I’m still living at home, part-time job, etc. We’d go out and commiserate about finding something to do for the rest of our lives, lol.
32. Favourite feel good episode?
I know it’s cheesy but I love Fear Her. I love the Doctor and Rose being cute and I feel for Chloe and her mum and the lonely alien child, I love Rose with the pitchfork and the big reunion at the end. It’s so fluffy!
45. Least favourite episodes and why?
On a personal level, the 50th anniversary special just offends me SO. MUCH. When I think about what it COULD have been and what it actually was, I literally get angry. The retcon of one of the biggest emotional points of my favorite era of the series was incredibly disappointing, and added to the fact that they brought back Billie Piper and David Tennant only for them to… not… interact at all… just. No.
People run from rain but sit in bathtubs full of water.
Charles Bukowski (via bittersweetsongs)
Wow bukowski so profound do you also bathe fully clothed you dickhead. “Oohh isn’t it funny that a person will eat when they’re hungry but will duck if you throw an apple at their face”
Send a number-
- List the Doctors in order from your favourite to least favourite
- Prettiest episode(s)?
- Who is your favourite companion and why?
- If you were a companion where would you go on your first trip
- Which villain do you find the scariest?
- Favourite season(s)?
- Saddest scenes for you to watch?
- Favourite cast members?
- Favourite songs from the soundtrack?
- Which companion’s wardrobe would you most like to steal?
- If you could, what would you name an episode of Doctor Who?
- Do you think you have any unpopular opinions about the show? If so what?
- Which character would you want to wrap up in a blanket?
- Who do you think you would get along with the most?
- How would you react if the Tardis appeared outside your home?
- What do you love about the show?
- If you got the chance, what would you change about the show?
- Have you made close friends with any people who are in the Doctor Who fandom?
- What is your favourite thing about the fandom?
- Do you own or aspire to own any Doctor Who merchandise? (including fanmade stuff)
- Top 5 quotes from the show?
- What was the first episode you saw?
- How would you describe the show to somebody who has never seen it?
- Who would you choose to have their own spin-off?
- Travelling to the past or the future?
- Top 3 episodes?
- Favourite Doctor Who related blogs you follow?
- Name 3 pairings you like from the show
- Which character do you relate to the most and why?
- How do you think season 8 will end?
- Favourite regeneration?
- Favourite feel good episode?
- How do you think the Doctor tries to cheer people up?
- Do you believe time travel is actually possible?
- Ten’s blue suit or Eleven’s bow tie?
- Favourite storyline(s)?
- An episode you have rewatched a lot
- Fish fingers and custard or Zaffic (beef flavour slush puppie)
- Who would you cast as a female Doctor?
- How has Doctor Who changed your life?
- Would you abandon your life to travel through space and time with the Doctor?
- What would be your exit as a companion?
- A song you think Nine would have loved?
- Favourite side character?
- Least favourite episodes and why?
- Would you rather get trapped in a parallel universe or live your life having forgotten all about your travels with the Doctor?
- Who would you want to return to the show if they could?
- The Sarah Jane Adventures or Torchwood?
- Favourite plot twist?
- Do you see yourself ever giving up on Doctor Who?
- A lot of people died and maybe the wrong people survived.
- Yeah, but we saved the world, right?
- We did. You did.
- OK, so, on balance…
- Yeah, that’s how you think, isn’t it?
Before and after.
#in the before#he’s flexing his knuckles#and she’s wringing her hands#because they’re aching without each other’s touch#and in the after#they’re clinging to one another#squeezing tight#and they don’t let go the whole zeppelin flight home#(they break apart when they take turns showering)#(but when they crawl into bed)#(she falls asleep with her hand over his one heart)#(with his hand resting atop hers)#(and as he drifts off to sleep)#(his chest doesn’t feel empty at all) (via thebadddestwolf)
Doctor? Doctor? What would you do now?
No. What will I do now?
favorite doctor and donna moments (requested by motherofdirewxlves)
Page 1 of 911